Mary Beth and I went to the university to see an adaptation of Frank Wedekind's "Spring Awakening," though it was made into a musical (with music by Duncan Sheik). The play parts were pretty good, but the music was really hard to get into (the actual pre-recorded music wasn't much of anything either way, but the singing, the standard musical singing was pretty bad, you know, for someone who doesn't like musicals). So, glad I went but I'm not rearin' to see another musical anytime soon. We went to rp tracks afterwards and marveled at how much everything's changed in that whole university area. Also, we ate barbecue tofu nachos and they were good. Wrapped up things on the webhooks this morning. Then someone let me know there was a change in master that I merged and spent most of the day in a merge dependency conflict hell. Which I eventually stumbled out of, though I'm not even sure how. Also, I noticed I was doing something wrong in part of the code so I worked to fix that and did. Also, some things weren't quite tested since my last changes and I had to make them work. Anyway, finally finally got it re-code reviewed at the end of the day. So woo. I guess that brings us about up to speed for me now.